Use our OSHA incident analysis system to:
- Drive down your cost of compliance
- Track, report and trend your performance over time with easy-to-understand flowcharts and online OSHA reporting and analysis
- Compare your performance to national benchmarks on a SIC-code basis
Loss Control Resources
With our help, drive down your insurance premiums and minimize your total cost of risk.
- Conduct an accurate loss control evaluation for your organization
- Promote and support a safety culture
- Develop and execute effective safety programs
- Plan your preventive action
Cost Containment Resources
Use our resources to minimize losses and protect your bottom line.
- Conduct accident investigations and ensure proper reporting practices.
- Implement a return to work program using materials for both you and your employees
- Stay on top of evolving industry risks with information regarding everything from fraud detection to economic trends
- Educate and motivate employees to make safety a priority using our employee-facing flyers, payroll stuffers and safety meeting talks
Together, we will take steps to tailor a risk management plan to the unique needs of your organization.
- Evaluate your risks and quantify your risk tolerance
- Define objectives and develop a customized, strategic plan to meet them
Custom Safety Communications
- Take advantage of our online library of pre-written, customizable employee handbooks, newsletters, posters and other materials to control workers’ compensation claims.