Consider the Facts
You need health insurance because you cannot predict what your medical bills will be. If you have health insurance, you will have peace of mind in knowing that you are protected from most of these costs. You should not wait until you or a family member becomes seriously ill to try to purchase health insurance.
Individual Health Insurance Plans
Until recently, most people got their health insurance from their employer. People with low income got their health insurance from the government. But now, more and more people are buying private health insurance plans tailor-made for individuals. If you are one of these people, you should be seeking an individual health insurance plan from Robertson Insurance & Risk Management now.
Why choose Robertson Insurance & Risk Management? Because we are an independent agency offering real time health insurance quotes and online applications from multiple health insurance companies. We believe in total transparency. Compare options and then apply online from the convenience of your own home or office. The experts at Robertson Insurance & Risk Management will help you choose from:
- HMO plans: An HMO, Health Maintenance Organization, is a specific type of health care plan that sets out guidelines under which doctors can operate. On average, health care coverage through the use of an HMOcosts less than comparable traditional health insurance.
- Major Medical: Provides benefits for most types of medical expenses that may be incurred. Offering more complete coverage with fewer gaps, major medical insurance covers a much broader range of medical expenses – including those incurred both in and out of the hospital – with generally higher individual benefits and policy maximum limits.
- Surgical policies: Most health insurance plans sold today are major medical plans but there are a few hospital and surgical health insurance plans on the market. Surgical health plans often aren’t as comprehensive as major medical plans, but are typically less expensive.
- Dread Disease Policies: Often called “cancer policies,” dread disease policies cover one or more dread disease: cancer, heart disease, or other major malady.
- Hospital indemnity: A hospital indemnity plan provides a daily benefit for each day you are hospitalized — and this is paid without regard to the hospital expenses incurred. This daily amount is paid to you and the benefit is triggered simply by confinement as an inpatient.
Robertson Insurance & Risk Management Your Health Insurance Expert
Since 1985, Robertson Insurance & Risk Management has been a leading Pennsylvania-based insurance advisor for individuals, families, and small businesses. We have earned a high level of respect for our service with our clients and insurance carriers. So what are you waiting for? You owe it to your health to complete the free, no-obligation form on this page today.
Create a Lifeline that will Last a Lifetime with Life Insurance
Is there a sadder situation than that of a young widow with small children sobbing at the funeral of her husband? Or what about the sad wake of single mother struck down in the prime of life, leaving two children to fend for themselves?
Without life insurance, how will they survive if the main earner passes away?
The lack of financial support could very well put an abrupt halt to noble plans. College. Money to start a business. Even a home. Plus, look what they are saddled with:
- Mortgage debt
- All other debt (vehicle, credit cards, etc.)
- Funeral expenses
- Future living expenses
- Future education expenses
Life insurance would have protected them after their mother and father passed away. And the interesting thing is that life insurance can cost so little. Especially if purchased early in life.
For example, that young man who left behind a family might have paid just $229 per year per $100,000 of protection for a term life policy. The woman just $189.
The professionals at Robertson Insurance & Risk Management will make sure your loved ones are supported if something happens to you. We will show you all of your life insurance options.
Robertson Insurance & Risk Management Your Lititz Life Insurance Expert
If you are receiving life insurance as a benefit of your job, congratulations. However, please remember, it is only a great perk if you are working. If you lose that job, you lose the life insurance. Do not allow your family to flounder if you meet an untimely end. Make them whole so they can live the life you would have desired for them.
At Robertson Insurance & Risk Management we understand the importance of protection and the contentment of peace of mind. We have been providing it to your fellow earners in Lititz since 1985. Complete the Protection Savings Form now and let the professionals at Robertson Insurance & Risk Management craft a lifeline that will last a lifetime.